Best Margarita Machines -There are a lot of different choices when searching the best margarita maker with the prices ranging from $40 up to 450. This margarita machine guide provides detailed information and a list of the best margarita machines for 2019 to help you find that machine that matches your needs.
They are chosen based on their reviews, ratings and rankings.
Best Margarita Machine Comparison Table
|Margaritaville Key West - DM1000||2 x 36 ounce capacity
1 pre-programmed drink setting
|Margaritaville Tahiti - DM3000||3 x 24 ounce capacity
6 pre-programmed drink settings
|Margaritaville Bahamas||36 ounce capacity
1 pre-programmed drink setting
|Margaritaville Fiji||36 ounce capacity
4 pre-programmed drink settings
|Margaritaville Bali||60 ounce capacity
4 pre-programmed drink settings
|Nostalgia Electrics MSB64||64 ounce capacity
|Nostalgia FBS400 Retro||40 ounce capacity
|Margaritaville DM900 Battery-Powered||36 ounce capacity
18 volt battery
|Blendtec Total Blender|
|Hamilton Beach Wave Crusher||48 ounce|
|Hamilton Beach 53206 Wave Maker 2 Speed||48 ounce|
Check out this list to read about the more sold Margarita Machines below and compare summaries of user reports with the main pros and cons of those Machines according to customers. You can see more features by clicking on them.
Top 3 best margarita machines
Margaritaville was and is one of the best margarita makers especially for intensive use. Often the best sold is one of the best but if it is the best for you that will vary on your personal needs and the price. Here are the top 3 Margaritavilles:
Margaritaville DM1000 Reviews
The Margaritaville DM1000 Frozen Concoction Maker is the most sold margarita maker in may 2018. Give your party a special touch by serving restaurant – quality frozen beverages with this distinctive straightforward Margaritaville DM1000 Key West Frozen Concoction machine. Much more than simply an regular blender, the machine mechanically shaves ice and blends up to thirty two ounces of your desired cool drink, all at the tap of a button.
Basically just pour the ingredients into the glass jar and put ice in the top reservoir. Choose how many drinks to make, and the appliance automatically mixes the correct amount of ice by the ingredients. Additional highlights consist of easy front access controls, a steady footprint, an easy-to-clean design, and a solid handle and drip-free spout on the glass jar for elegant serving.
DM1000 User Reviews:
- Accurately spot on to its claims, the machine really makes ideal consistency slushies and margaritas (and every other frozen beverages you can imagine). I believe I like it better than my wife who wanted the machine. It has a “power tool” vibe to it that guys are pleased about. Whirling blades plus high speed motors. What can possibly go amiss? Well be alert on these few things:
- 1) It’s HUGE. It scarcely clears the front of our kitchen cabinets and is too tall to fit beneath them. Quite weighty to raise on top of a high shelf too.
- 2) It does a better consistent task making a “full” jug than only a single glass of something. Putting a lot of ice in the hopper is the best solution; placing a single glass full of ice in will probably be too diluted if you use the programmed cycle. To solve this, I manually hold the “shave” button on for 5 seconds before starting the programmed mix cycle for a single cold drink. Works wonderful for me.
- 3) Even though the lid is “dishwasher safe” it turned a odd spotted brown/green tint and brittle after one wash. We are not certain if it was the high temperature or the detergent. Their customer service gave a free replacement that we only hand wash now.
- All in all, it works as promised
Margaritaville DM1000 Reviews are partially taken from second sites. The admin will not take responsibility for what they claim. For more reviews: Click Here!
The Margaritaville DM1000 in action:
Margaritaville DM1000 Frozen Concoction Maker Product Features and Specifications:
- Frozen concoction maker shaves ice and blends up to thirty two ounces
- Mechanically combines the correct amount of ice with the ingredients
- Front access controls; steady footprint; solid handle and drip-free spout
- Easy-to-clean design
- Measures 15-2/3 by 11 by 21 inches
- 1-year warranty
Margaritaville DM3000 Reviews
The Margaritaville DM3000 Tahiti Frozen Concoction Maker is the ultimate Machine for real frozen drink lovers! Yes, it is quite expensive but then you get something really nice too. It creates all kind of frozen drinks you could imagine like: slush, margarita, mudslides, smoothies and mojitos etc…
As it has 3 x 24 ounce jars you can throw quite a party with it. You can make 3 separate frozen drinks at the same time. And in addition to the drinks this machine also gets you a lot of attention. But hey, you buy this for the drinks only, right?
DM3000 User Reviews:
…Well, I have to say that it has held up particularly fine. It is actually extremely simple to clean (important for me as I’m a bit lazy) and though I didn’t like it when the dm3000 arrived, I must say there have been a few times I was thankful the jars are plastic instead of glass or else the fun would have been ruined. I’ve had tipsy friends spill beverages all over this machine and it every time cleans up easy and looks great again. Visitors love watching as the machine creates beverages and I’m now happy I made the choice to hold it…
…my primary consideration was “Why am I going to spent THAT much money on some glorified blender!” Seriously though, I took the gamble and am not distressed that I did. This frozen drink machine makes a fantastic addition to all parties, no matter if it’s with a couple of friends, or if you have a huge crowd over. Plus no one is walking about chewing on ice chips that the old blender created anymore! My children like the shaved ice to play snow ball games with, and it creates tasty snow cones/slushies…
…At first, my spouse sought a professional machine, but we saw they ended up being over the thousand dollar. Once we bought the DM3000, we are not bothered anymore about the pro machines… this one creates three separate beverages in one round, it is fun to watch it doing its job, and it is easier to maintain, just put it in the dishwasher! It is fast and easy…
…IT DESERVES A 100 STARS!!! Each time we use it the entire group is fascinated by this wonderful product. It is the coolest gadget I ever purchased…
Margaritaville DM3000 Reviews are partial taken from second sites. The admin will not take responsibility for what they claim. For the full reviews Check Here
The Margaritaville Tahiti in action:
Margaritaville DM3000 Tahiti Frozen Concoction Maker Product Features and Specifications:
- Dishwasher proof
- Makes up to 72 oz. of beverage per cycle
- Constructed with bamboo wood, stainless steel and heavy duty components
- Size 19.34 by 19.5 by 19.5 inch
- Extra-large capacity ice reservoir
- The ice chute moves from one jar to the next automatic, kinda hypnotic to watch.
Margaritaville Bahamas – DM0600 Frozen-Concoction Maker
The Margaritaville Bahamas is your solution to transfer your next party to the tropical beaches. The shaved ice ensures improved drink thickness – no left over ice chunks or watered down beverages. The Bahamas enables you to shave only and blend only to produce personalized frozen slushees through adding extra shaved ice or blending a little tad longer. The ice tank holds sufficient ice to create one full jug of slush in one routine cycle. Melting ice gets channeled into a back reservoir to shun watered-down drinks. Everything is dishwasher proof. Accessories consist of a Margaritaville shot glass, a quick start guide, a frozen drink recipe guide, and an instruction manual. Read more
Top 3 cheap margarita machines
Upcoming is nostalgia electrics. These are in a different quality and price range so great for people who don’t use it often.
Nostalgia Electrics MSB-64 Margarita and Slush Maker
Have chilly, ice-blended slushies or other blended drinks like margaritas, daiquiris, coffees with the 64-ounce Margaritor. This machine utilizes a patented “grind and shave” method to crush ice effortlessly so it does not result in large chunks of ice akin to conventional blenders. Furthermore, this slush machine has a forward spout that makes dispensing your drinks trouble-free, and it comes with a drip tray to make cleaning easy. Read more…
Nostalgia Electrics HSB590
This HSB-590 is a step up from the MSB-64.
Nostalgia FBS400 Retro
This margarita machine has a great retro look, but oh so low Watts to shave the ice and blend your drinks.
Top 3 best non margarita machines to make margaritas
As explained above, Ice Shavers or blenders are not ideal to make margaritas. But some are often used as margarita machine. Here follow 3 of the often used, none margarita machines, which are often used as one:
Top 3 best commercial Margarita machines
The Margaritaville series are of a very good quality, good enough for small commercial use, like a small restaurant or if you only make a hand full of slushes each day. If you need a margarita maker with more capacity you should check out the commercial margarita machine comparison page.
Margarita Machine, vs an Ice shaver vs a blender?
Why do you need a special machine for making margarita’s? Let´s start with why a simple blender or an ice shaver is different then a margarita maker. The average margarita machine differs from an ordinary ice shaver or blender as it is made to do it both, shaving and blending. First it shaves and then it blends. While the other two can sometimes do both, they are not specifically made for that goal. As a result you get for example a margarita with:
- larger ice lumps in it if performs the blending better and the shaving as an afterthought
- or the other way round if the machine was made primary for shaving ice the taste is watery in the beginning and too strong in the end
That is why people who make margaritas more often prefer a real margarita machine instead of one of the other options. Still there are some blenders-shavers which are also often used as margarita maker so I will show them in this review too.
Short reviews of other Margarita Makers
The main pro of the Margaritaville DM900 is that is battery operated. So this makes it a portable margarita maker and you can take it with you where ever you go and create good slushees or margaritas. It is an easy to use machine and the battery is powerful enough for about 60 drinks so no need to get thirsty….!
DM900 User Reviews:
…I purchased this machine to create non-alcoholic variations of daiquiris and margaritas and found out that this is a ideal slush machine as well! The thickness of the beverages that this device creates is similar to a frozen coke texture and the machine creates them very swiftly and without difficulty.
Fortunately the DM900 is simple to clean once used. I create three full batches of beverages from one batch of ice from my fridges ice maker. The regular feature shaves ice and blends flawlessly. This is the 3rd “smoothie” kind robot that I own and for me the best! The battery charges properly and so far I have created 15 batches of beverages with no recharge.
….This product has a huge WOW factor to it and it works all day mixing every ones favorite smoothies and the like on just one charge of the batteries! Easy to clean as well. This is a must have for boaters or campers or beach party lovers or… well you got the clue….
…Pro: Make great drinks
Con: Very heavy and quite large. A little to much hassle for the boat imho….
DM900 reviews are partial taken from second sites. The admin will not take responsibility for what they claim. For the full reviews see here: Margaritaville DM900.
The Margaritaville DM900 in action:
Margaritaville DM900 Frozen-Concoction Maker Product Features and Specifications:
- Battery operated machine so it delivers restaurant quality drinks where ever you are
- Frozen drinks machine shaves ice and blends the drinks.
- Makes 60 drinks on a single charge.
- Portable design created with stability in mind.
- Pre-programmed settings so it works automatically.
- 18-volt high performance rechargeable battery.
- Size 15 by 10 by 21 inches.
- Easy operation
The difference with the cheaper Margaritaville makers is that the Fiji DM2000:
- With this margarita maker you can make 1 or 2 or 3 servings and the machine adds the proper amount of ice. If you don’t want a full pitcher then with some of the cheaper ones you will have to decide on the timing and the amount of ice yourself.
- Has a knob to choose which of the different drinks you want to make: Rita’s, Daq’s, Colada’s or Smoothies. This will vary when to blend, how long to blend, Read more…
List of available margarita machine brands and types
Margaritaville Bahamas DM0600
Margaritaville Key west DM1000
Margaritaville Tahiti DM3000
Margaritaville Bali DM3500
Margaritaville Fiji DM2500
Margaritaville Explorer DM900
- Nostalgia Electrics:
Nostalgia Electrics MSB64
Nostalgia Electrics HSB590
Nostalgia FBS400 Retro