First of all let’s start with a comparison of the most sold commercial slush machines. This are the commercial slush machines with a good rating and good reviews. When there are new ones on the market I will add them to the best commercial slush machine list.
Commercial Slush Machine comparison table
Commercial Slush Machine Reviews
Are you looking to buy the best commercial margarita machine? Check out the reviews of the these slush machines first and save up on your purchase with a slush machine sale! Read about the more sold commercial margarita machines below and compare summaries of user reports with the main pros and cons of those according to customers. You can see more features by clicking on it.
1. Margarita Girl Double-Bowl full size Slush Machine
- High-capacity machine makes 100 CUPS of slush from your favorite mix
- Covered by a 2-year warranty on all parts, the longest in the industry
- Durable construction with high-impact plastic and stainless steel panels
This is the normal sized Margarita Girl for commercial usage. It has 2 bowls of 12 liter each. (about 100 cups in total.)
As the price is not that much more then the mini sized margarita girl I prefer this one to the mini margarita girl (see below).
Especially as it has 2 bowls of 12 liter compared to the 2 bowls of 6 liter of the mini.
Pros Margarita Girl full size:
- It has an eye catching lighted top, handy for attracting attention.
- Easy to use and easy to clean.
- Freezing the slush takes about 1 and a half hour, depending on the starting temperature off course.
- Good customer service.
Cons Margarita Girl full size:
- Connecting liquid holder and freezing part after cleaning needs a lot of force.
- It is actually a quite heavy machine, not easy to remove to often.
2. BUNN Ultra-2 Gourmet
The Bunn ultra-2 (number 34000.0001 so not the bunn 34000) has a special design to speed up freeze times and minimize air mixing. It is simple to program with a touch pad display. This machine is also suitable for soda drinks
Pros of the bunn ultra-2:
- The thickness of your slushie is digital adjustable per bowl. This comes in handy if you want two different drinks.
- It freezes a bowl within the hour (even in 45 minutes)
- The capacity is big enough with up to 50 times 8 ounces per bowl
- Cleaning is relatively simple and does not take a whole lot of time.
Cons of the Bunn ultra-2:
- The Bunn does not have automatic refill options. You will have to make the mix manual and add it to the bowl.
- The machine makes noise when it freezes for a couple of minutes and is quiet for a couple of minutes, then starting over again. You can speak over the noise but it is annoying when in the same room.
- Heavy! It is heavy so if you plan on moving it a lot this is something to think about.
3. Bravo Italia Slush Machine – Best value for your money
- BRAVO DRINK is an Italian Manufacturer of beverage equipments since 1999 Exporting in over 80 countries and suppling company like Bacardi USA Inc. , BRAVO ITALIA Slushie Machines are now available on Amazon.The Original Margarita Machine.
- 100 CUPS of Delicious Frozen Beverages
- HEAVY-DUTY MACHINE ,COMMERCIAL GRADE
The main selling point of the Bravo Italia commercial slush maker is the good quality!
What makes it such a good commercial-grade quality? The material used is very solid. The bowls are made of almost unbreakable polycarbonate and the machine is made of stainless steel. The refrigeration capacity is high compared to others and the cleaning is easy for all the parts which come in contact with the slush. The controls are accessible at the front.
Specs and Features:
The machine makes up to 50 frozen slushy cups per bowl per hour.
The mixing system uses a horizontal auger to mix.
The refrigeration unit has a hermetic compressor with a forced air condenser.
The margarita maker is available in different voltages, 230V. 50 Hz, 220 V. 60 Hz, 115 V. 60 Hz.
The Bravo Italia Slush Machine is available in a 1 bowl, 2 bowls and 3 bowls type. The bowls are all 3.2 Gallon bowls. There seem to be a lot of happy users of this slush maker from Italian origin. They differ a little from each other apart from the obvious, the number of bowls. See table.
Table + 3x pics:
Is the bravo Italia machine noisy?
You can hear the ventilation going. We don’t describe it as noise though.
What makes the Bravo Italia Slurpee machine stand out from the others?
Around the outside and in the middle of the evaporator there is a spiral and an auger to make faster slush and to keep the consistency better. As a nice extra: you can use this as a Bravo drink machine to dispense cold drinks. (4 x temperature settings)
Conclusion: All in all the Bravo Italia slush machine has a very good price quality /ratio and would be my first choice. It is definitely a commercial margarita maker with its solid build and easy to clean features. Using it is simple and maintenance is a breath. If you need to make a lot of slushees for your shop have a lot of large parties at home this Italian frozen beverage maker is a good option!
Pros of the Bravo Italia slush machine:
- This is a very user friendly machine
- Simple to operate
- Simple to clean
- High capacity
- Heavy duty solid
- Good customer service
Cons of the Bravo Italia margarita machine:
- Somehow the Bravo Italia is hard to find online.
- Heavy quality means solid materials means heavy to lift!! If you want to replace it often it is really heavy.
- Not US made but Italian made.
4. VEVOR Commercial Margarita Machine
Warning for the VEVOR Commercial Margarita Machine:
It seems the User Reviews on the web are faked. When you look around a bit there are a lot of unhappy customers complaining. The seller of the Vevor slush Machine is unfortunately not responding most of the time. By the way, the machine looks a LOT like a few other Chinese made slush machines like for example the happybuy commercial grade slush machine.
The three major complaints are:
- Not working on arrival
- Breaks down in a very short time
- Seller is unresponsive
Conclusion: Summarized, just don’t buy this one. I know the real brands are out 200 dollar more but the machine works and when it doesn’t they have a customer service to help you out.
5. Happybuy Commercial Slushy Machine
Warning for the Happybuy Commercial Margarita Machine:
It seems that for this machine the Customer Reviews on the web are also faked. Searching around more and reading some reviews and questions there are a lot of users complaining. This seller is also not available for reactions and customer service. And like I said before this machine is a replica of other Chinese made slush machines like the Vevor commercial grade slush machine.
The three major complaints are unsurprisingly the same:
- Not working on arrival
- Breaks down in a very short time
- Seller is unresponsive to help or refund
Conclusion: My conclusion on this machine is therefore the same to. Stay away if you want value for your money. The risk of a malfunctioning commercial frozen drink maker is big. Spend a little bit more and get a lot more value for your money!
Extra: Margarita Girl Double-Bowl Mini Size Slush Machine
- High-capacity machine makes 50 CUPS of slush from your favorite beverage
- Durable construction with high-impact plastic and stainless steel panels
- 1/4 HP air-cooled compressor, consistency control, freeze-up protection
Here is the Margarita Girl Double-Bowl Mini Size Slush Machine. And there is off course it’s little sister the Single-Bowl Mini Size Slush Machine. These two are often bought slush machines for commercial usage. I personally think that the single does not give a good enough choice for customers but perhaps in real small settings it will do. You can have a look at the Margaritaville Tahiti though. The dimensions of the Double-Bowl machine are 13.3 x 12.3 x 24 inch and the dimensions of the Single-Bowl are 10 x 12.3 x 20 inch. This machine has a total capacity of 12 liters (about 50 cups) divided over two 6-liter bowls.
Pros Margarita Girl Mini :
- The margarita girl mini quickly freezes
- Like it’s larger brother it is easy to clean and use.
Cons Margarita Girl Mini :
- This commercial slush maker has a quite powerful compressor but as a consequence it is also quite loud!
Extra: Margaritaville Tahiti Frozen Concoction Maker
- Three 24-ounce blending jars automatically creates of 72-ounce of frozen drink per cycle
- Capability to create 6+ different drink types (margarita, daiquiri, colada, mudslide, mojito, smoothie)
- Rotating ice chute creates spectacle appeal
An other good option could be the Margaritaville Tahiti Frozen Concoction Maker. If you are hesitating if you need a full blown commercial slush machine this a good way to test it out. The quality is good enough for commercial usage and the quantity is not that low so for a small shop owner it will do. That combined with the cheap price compared to the other models makes this one a good choice. The dimensions of the DM3000 are 20.1 x 20 x 20.1 inch.
Pros Margaritaville Tahiti:
- Serves 3 different type of drinks at the same time.
- The price is very doable compared to the other slush machines.
- Most parts are easily available.
Cons Margaritaville Tahiti:
- Though it is a good quality this is not a commercial grade slush machine.
- Capacity is low compared to the other real Commercial Slush Machines.
Choose the Best Commercial Slush Machine for your shop – industrial slush machine buying guide
Slush machines in plain sight help to increase income. On hot summer days people love to see the cold drinks in the cans moving around, with nice drops of water to show of the coolness of the drinks. If you have a family and kids centered place the frozen smoothies and slushees are real attention drawing machines to most kids and with them their parents. If you run a business for a more adult public you can fill them with alcohol based slush and cocktails (commercial daiquiri machines) or with frozen coffee based mochas and cappuccinos. Most commercial grade slushy machines can be used for both, the more kid version or the adult version.
Types of commercial grade slush makers:
There are three types of commercial slushie makers, based on how you make the drinks. Pourover slushy makers, liquid auto fill slush machines and powdered auto fill slush machines.
Pourover slushy machine: With this machine type you will have to mix the drinks manually and then pour them in the machine.
Liquid auto fill slushy maker: With the liquid auto fill the drinks mix will be drawn from a supply out of a box.
Powdered auto fill slushie maker: The powdered auto fill uses a powder in the machine which it then mixes with water drawn from outside the machine. Every one has its own cons and pros.
Capacity of a commercial slush maker:
There are slushie makers with a single bowl, double bowls and triple bowls. Depending on how many slush you plan to serve and wether you want people to have a choice you can pick one. To make choosing simpler: if you use 12 oz servings 1 gallon will give you about 10 servings per hour.
Cleaning and maintenance of a commercial slush machine
As with all food and drink machines it is important to keep your equipment good. This means regularly cleaning to prevent bacteria from getting a grip on your machinery or bowls. Everyday a quick clean and once a week a thorough cleaning should do the trick. (unless you use diary products, then you will have to clean it every day) Daily cleaning is the faucet and drip tray. Deep cleaning means the moving parts and the tank.
Commercial slush machine supplies
This will in the end determine if our machine is profitable or not. It can be very rewarding. On average the costs differs depending on the mixes you use. Clearly coffee will be more expensive then lemonade. You can choose to buy syrups between jug mixes or bag in box mixes. The last is the cheapest if you sell a lot of slushes. Syrup costs will be around the 10-15 cents a cup and next to that you will need a cup or a glass and a straw.
Where to buy commercial slush machine on sale or deal
Commercial Margarita Machine brands
There are a lot of Commercial slurpee machine brands, this list tries to include the main famous machines and is in no way complete.
Margarita Girl slush machines:
Margarita Girl Single-Bowl mini Size
Margarita Girl Double-Bowl Mini Size
Margarita Girl Single-Bowl Full Size
Margarita Girl Double-Bowl Full Size
Margarita Girl Commercial Margarita Slush Frozen Drink Machine
Omega slush machines:
Omega OSD30 Commercial 1/2-Horsepower Drink Dispenser with 3 3-Gallon Containers
Omega OFS30 Commercial 1/2-Horsepower 980-Watt Granita Machine with 3 3-Gallon Bowls
Other commercial slurpee machine brands for commercial usage:
Wilbur Curtis CFB2 Frozen Beverage Machine for Slushies and Frozen Ice Drinks
Elmeco FCM-2 Millennium Granita Slush Machine
Hanheng Instrument Co. H&H AC Commercial Single Tank 15L slush machine
Gowe commercial slush machines Single cylinder with Compressor slush machine 15L
Other interesting articles for you might be:
Commercial popcorn Machine
Commercial Chocolate Fountain
Commercial Cotton Candy Machine / Commercial Candy Floss Maker
Commercial Crepe Maker
Commercial Snow Cone Machine
Commercial Shaved Ice maker
Commercial milk frother
Commercial Hot Chocolate Machine
Commercial Milkshake Maker
Commercial Water Dispenser
Commercial Waffle Maker
Commercial Beverage Dispenser
Commercial patio umbrella stand
Last update on 2019-06-26 at 20:17 / refreshed every 12 hours / Contains affiliate links