Are you one of those men who’s neck hair tends to grow in different directions? Too curly or flat but sticking in all directions? Or a terrible uneven growth pattern? Well, you are one of many who are looking for the Best Rated Electric Shaver for shaving Neck Hair!
Will an electric shaver solve your neck rash problems? That depends. Often it does but there 3 things important to think about in advance:
1) Personal differences: face topography, skin type and thick or thin hair type.
2) The method you shave does matter (prep, lather, post shave, dry or wet, talc),
3) Type of razor. A good razor also helps a lot! Rotary is preferred by the majority of the people but some prefer foil or manual.
1) Braun Series 7
2) Arc 5 models
Panasonic ES-LV81-K Arc5 Electric Shaver Wet/Dry with Multi-Flex Pivoting Head and Automatic Cleaning System for Men
3) ES LA models
Panasonic ES-LA93-K Arc4 Electric Shaver Wet/Dry with Multi-Flex Pivoting Head and Automatic Cleaning System for Men
4) Braun Series 3
Braun Series 3-390cc Men’s Shaving System
5) Panasonic ES 8243 A
Panasonic ES8243A Arc4 Electric Shaver Wet/Dry with Nanotech Blades for Men
Tips for choosing the right electric shaver for shaving neck hair:
Before starting out:
– Skip the el cheapo shavers when trying out. It will save you money.
– If you have thick hair and you need to shave 3 times or more a week, you’ll probably need a more advanced model. Something like the Braun Series 7, or the Arc 5 models from Panasonic or the ES LA models.
– If your hair is not very thick, some mid level models will perform well enough. like the Braun Series 3 or the ES 8249 S
All in all a shaving your neck hair the right way is quite personal. It differs per individual and it is something you need to test for yourself. That is why here is a list of the best rated electric razors for shaving neck hair in 2018.
Disadvantages of an electric when shaving neck hair:
It doesn’t have the cachet of a Real Double Edge setup, true, but…. It also doesn’t require me to wave with a sharp instrument in front of my face early in the morning. And speed counts for something too (at least for me it does!)