Lesson 1 – Intro
Lesson 2 – The Seven Axioms of Existential Kink
• Having is evidence of wanting
• We have a choice as to whether we experience sensation as pleasure or pain
• It’s possible to get off on every “stroke,” and every happening in life is a “stroke”
• The degree of being “turned off” or “turned on” is a factor of approval
• Desire evolves through fulfillment, not denial and repression
• Shame is the Magic Killer – the place where you are accidentally suppressing magic.
• The truth is sensational
Lesson 3 – Basic practice
- Get yourself into a relaxed state.
- Create a container and set a timer for 15 minutes.
- Identify a situation that your conscious mind does not like.
- Identify what feelings and emotions you associate with this situation.
- Gently allow yourself to get in touch with the part of yourself that enjoys the feelings and emotions associated with your “don’t like” situation.
– if removed over 1 month by “the hand of god”, what would you like? – control / being better then others?/ lazy?
- Get on the side of your shadow and allow yourself to feel big gratitude for the situation your unconscious created.
Lesson 4 – “EK” Exercises for Transformative
• How to Get Your Shit Together
• Deepest Fear Inventory
• How to Beat Yourself Up (the Fun Way)
• How to Dwell in the Luminous Dark
• How to Stop Being Broke
• How to Feel Blissfully Happy (Even if You Don’t Want To)
• How to Feel Your Real Feelings (Not Your Fake Ones)
• How to Not Take Yourself So Seriously
• How to Feel Good in Your Body
• How Not to Suck at Love
• How to Stop Pretending You’re Not Enlightened Already
• How to Stop Torturing Others by Truly Appreciating the Art of Torture
• How to Dread the Wonderful for Fun and Profit
All links are Updated twice daily. Last update on 2021-10-16 at 07:23