The Caddis Fishing Float tube and the Cumberland fishing float tube are 2 of the most famous brands under the fly fishing float tubes. But are these the best and the only ones or are there other comparable brands? Let’s start with comparing these two and then the other brands.
1. Caddis Nevada Fishing Float Tube
Pros Caddis Fishing Float Tube:
- This is a nice float tube for beginners. It is one of the cheaper float tube on the market today, so you can try it out without burning a hole in your pocket.
- It is great for still water or small lakes.
- As it is relatively lightweight compared to others it is a great tube to bring on if you need to hike before reaching the water.
Cons Caddis fishing float tube:
- The seams of Caddis used to be a bit more flimsy but this is a newer model.
- For the die hard fishermen there is not enough customizing, so they tend to choose other brands.
- And mainly it is not an allround floating tube. It just won’t do in rough weather or moving water.
2. Cumberland Fishing Float Tube
- Roomy armrest storage with additional reel pockets, gear pockets, small mesh pockets and flat zipper pockets
- Extra large and comfortable backrest
- Rear storage pockets and exterior mesh storage pocket
All links are Updated twice daily. Last update on 2021-10-16 at 07:34