The Best Treestand backpack straps compared for 2019, with their reviews, summaries and specs below the table.
Comparison Table Best Tree stand Backpack Straps
1) USGI ACU Army Molle II Shoulder Straps – The best seller of this year
This US military straps are a shoulder savior compares to the normally included tree stand back pack straps. So especially for people with shoulder issues this is a real must have. They have extra shoulder straps to adjust the weight a bit more to your neck or opposite, there are lifter straps. The straps are extra padded and sturdy.
Army mole II shoulder strap reviews say:
– There is no instruction included on how to attach it to your frame. Often this can be solved be searching on Youtube though.
– Looks as comfortable as it is.
– upgrade to the stock straps
– Sternum strap is adjustable in height and a real shoulder saver next season.
2) Summit Treestands Bungee Tether + Backpack
The Summit Tree stands bungee tether and straps have a built-in shock-absorbing webbing for easy transport. This makes it much more comfortable to wear. The bungee tether attaches to the top and bottom.
Summit Tree stands bungee tether reviews say:
– It is an improvement but it takes some time to get used to it.
– The bungee cord makes using my Summit Viper SD climbing stand much safer.
– With a little creativity you can figure it out on how to use it on other stands then the summit stands. It is a real improvement over the usual included straps.
3) Folai replacement straps – Low budget strap fix
The Folai replacement treestand backpack straps are about 0.31 inch wide and 18.8 inch long. They can carry up to 20 kilo easily. They are adjustable to fit all and waterproof materials.
Folai replacement straps user reviews say:
– All in all it is a nice way to upgrade bad fitting, skinny or old straps to a good looking new straps.
– Pushing the boundaries of its capacity but still holding up fine.
– Comfortable straps.
– Not super high quality but sufficient for its goal
4) River Edge big foot straps
The pads are made extra wide to prevent the straps from cutting in your shoulders. But still the whole straps look skinny and not that hight quality. There are a lot of happy customers overall though. You can read their reviews here.
5) Lone Wolf tree stand Back Pack Straps
These padded backpack straps are fitted for the lone wolf tree stands. They look thin though and not that sturdy. The
Lone wolf backpack strap user reviews say:
– The straps are IMHO way low quality. The padding is too thin.
– The padding is wider and softer then the original ones so they look softer and more comfortable.
– Not durable with small buckles.
6) Military Treestand Backpack Straps – Molle
These straps fit the Molle System, its dimensions are 27 by 3/4 by 18 inches. It has cinch straps just like the other military straps to connect to the top of the frame.
– These straps make a night and day difference compared to the regular included straps.
– The waist strap which I included let me change the weight from shoulders to waist to give my shoulders a break and vice versa.
Last update on 2019-07-16 at 12:26 / refreshed every 12 hours / Contains affiliate links