The Best Treestand backpack straps compared for 2020, with their reviews, summaries and specs below the comparison table.
Comparison Table Best Tree stand Backpack Straps
Update on 2021-05-05 at 04:30 / #Commissions Earned
1) USGI ACU Army Molle II Shoulder Straps – The best seller of this year
This Molle straps for treestand from the US military are shoulder saviors compared to the normally included tree stand back pack straps. So especially for people with shoulder issues this is a real must have. They have extra shoulder straps to adjust the weight a bit more to your neck or opposite. There are lifter straps and those straps are extra padded and sturdy.
Molle backpack straps for treestand shoulder strap reviews say:
– There is no instruction included on how to attach it to your frame. Often this can be solved though by searching on YouTube though.
– Looks as comfortable as it is.
– This is an upgrade compared to the stock straps.
– Sternum strap is adjustable in height and a real shoulder saver next season.
– Great for summit treestand.
Molle backpack straps for treestand conclusion:
All in all, though this is one of the more expensive straps, the customers are often happy.
2) Lone Wolf tree stand Back Pack Straps
These padded backpack straps are fitted for the lone wolf tree stands. Though they look thin and not that sturdy, they have a lot of good and bad reviews.
Lone wolf backpack strap user reviews say:
– The padding is wider and softer then the original ones so they look softer and more comfortable.
– The straps are IMHO way low quality, because the padding is too thin.
– Not durable with small buckles.
3) Summit Treestands Bungee Tether + Backpack straps
The Summit Tree stands bungee tether and straps have a built-in shock-absorbing webbing for easy transport. This makes it much more comfortable to wear. The bungee tether attaches to the top and bottom.
Summit Tree stands straps reviews say:
– It is an improvement but it takes some time to get used to it.
– The bungee cord makes using my Summit Viper SD climbing stand much safer.
– With a little creativity you can figure it out on how to use it on other stands then the summit stands. It is a real improvement over the usual included straps.
4) River Edge big foot straps
The pads of the river edge big foot straps are made extra wide to prevent the straps from cutting in your shoulders.
River Edge Big Foot review say:
– But still the whole straps look a bit skinny and not that high quality according to some reviews.
– But… there are a lot of happy customers overall though. You can read their reviews here.
5) Folai replacement straps – Low budget strap fix
The Folai replacement treestand backpack straps are about 0.31 inch wide and 18.8 inch long. They can carry up to 20 kilo easily. They are adjustable to fit all and waterproof materials.
Folai replacement straps user reviews say:
– All in all it is a nice way to upgrade bad fitting, skinny or old straps to a good looking new straps.
– Pushing the boundaries of its capacity but still holding up fine.
– Comfortable straps.
– Not super high quality but sufficient for its goal
6) Military Treestand Backpack Straps – Molle
These straps fit the Molle System, its dimensions are 27 by 3/4 by 18 inches. It has cinch straps just like the other military straps to connect to the top of the frame.
Military treestand straps reviews:
– These straps make a night and day difference compared to the regular included straps.
– The waist strap which I included let me change the weight from shoulders to waist to give my shoulders a break and vice versa.
What’s your take on the which treestand backpack straps is the best and why?
Do not hesitate to share your opinion in the comments below!