The Best Treestand backpack straps compared for 2020, with their reviews, summaries and specs below the comparison table.
Comparison Table Best Tree stand Backpack Straps
Last update on 2020-01-26 at 10:47 / Contains affiliate links
1) USGI ACU Army Molle II Shoulder Straps – The best seller of this year
This US military straps are shoulder saviors compared to the normally included tree stand back pack straps. So especially for people with shoulder issues this is a real must have. They have extra shoulder straps to adjust the weight a bit more to your neck or opposite. There are lifter straps. The straps are extra padded and sturdy.
Army mole II shoulder strap reviews say:
– There is no instruction included on how to attach it to your frame. Often this can be solved be searching on Youtube though.
– Looks as comfortable as it is.
– This is an upgrade compared to the stock straps.
– Sternum strap is adjustable in height and a real shoulder saver next season.
Molle backpack straps for treestand conclusion:
All in all, though this is one of the more expensive straps, the customers are often happy.
2) Lone Wolf tree stand Back Pack Straps
Lone wolf backpack strap user reviews say:
– The padding is wider and softer then the original ones so they look softer and more comfortable.
– The straps are IMHO way low quality. The padding is too thin.
– Not durable with small buckles.
3) Summit Treestands Bungee Tether + Backpack straps
The Summit Tree stands bungee tether and straps have a built-in shock-absorbing webbing for easy transport. This makes it much more comfortable to wear. The bungee tether attaches to the top and bottom.
Summit Tree stands straps reviews say:
– It is an improvement but it takes some time to get used to it.
– The bungee cord makes using my Summit Viper SD climbing stand much safer.
– With a little creativity you can figure it out on how to use it on other stands then the summit stands. It is a real improvement over the usual included straps.
4) River Edge big foot straps
River Edge Big Foot review say:
– But still the whole straps look a bit skinny and not that high quality according to some reviews.
– But… there are a lot of happy customers overall though. You can read their reviews here.
5) Folai replacement straps – Low budget strap fix
Folai replacement straps user reviews say:
– All in all it is a nice way to upgrade bad fitting, skinny or old straps to a good looking new straps.
– Pushing the boundaries of its capacity but still holding up fine.
– Comfortable straps.
– Not super high quality but sufficient for its goal
6) Military Treestand Backpack Straps – Molle
Military treestand straps reviews:
– These straps make a night and day difference compared to the regular included straps.
– The waist strap which I included let me change the weight from shoulders to waist to give my shoulders a break and vice versa.
What’s your take on the which treestand backpack straps is the best?
Do not hesitate to share your opinion in the comments below!