For the best cookie press there are a few things you want to look for. It does not need to be an industrial cookie press, but you do want a good quality heavy duty cookie press or a commercial cookie press.
Oh and by the way it is the same as a cookie press gun or a cookie shooter for the not native speakers under us.
Best Cookie Press Comparison Table with Ratings
Update on 2021-03-03 at 19:45 / #Commissions Earned
Best cookie press reviews:
Some brands have already proven them selves, like the Marcato cookie press and the Oxo cookie press, the Cuisinart cookie press and the Kuhn Rikon cookie press. And there is one no name brand which is getting great reviews. Those 5 will be compared below.
1) Marcato cookie press review
The Marcato 8307 Deluxe biscuit maker is clearly the king under the best cookie presses! Lots of great user ratings makes it an almost five star product. Unfortunately the price is also the king under the cookie press makers.
Pros of the Marcato cookie press:
– it is an easy to clean press, just clean it by hand wash
– Solidly made of aluminum.
Cons of the Marcato cookie press:
– clearly the price! you can buy 3 others for this one cookie press…
2) Kuhn Rikon cookie press review
Pros of the Kuhn Rikon:
– It is a very user friendly cookie press to use. Just simply one click is one cookie.
Cons of the Kuhn Rikon:
– This cookie press makes small cookies compared to others.
– Next to that the smaller items are hard to clean.
3) Wilton Preferred cookie press review
Pros of the Wilton Preferred cookie press:
– Nice cheap model
Cons of the Wilton Preferred cookie press:
– According to users it breaks easily so don’t expect this press to stay with you the rest of your life.
4) Oxo good grips cookie press review
The top model of the Oxo cookie press is their Oxo good grips cookie press.
The main pros of the Oxo good grips cookie press according to their reviews are: the oxo good grip works good but you need to keep a few tips in mind. Next to that there are a lot of different disks available to spice up your cookie making.
And the main cons of the Oxo good grips are: the price is kept low by only giving you the press and not the disks which you need to make cookies.
Oxo good grip conclusion: it is a good press but not so cheap as it seems as you still have to buy the discs separately.
Oxo cookie press discs: This cookie shooter has 3 type of discs sets, the springtime disk set, the autumn disk set and the Christmas disk set, so that sounds like nice Xmas gifts. Here are a few examples of the cookies made by them.
5) Moon Cake Mold Stamps review
The Moon cake mold stamps are really quite lovely! I kind of adore them.
Pros of the Moon cake mold stamps:
– Lovely basic way to make cookies
– Lovely cookies as a result
– It is cheap so even if it won’t last that long it is not a real disaster.
Cons of the Moon cake mold stamps:
– The quality is less then the other models named here. I prefer quality products over throw away items myself. I just think it is better for our environment if we use things longer instead of throw away stuff easily.
Next up for reviews are:
Cuisinart cookie press reviews
There are 2 Cuisinart cookie presses, the normal (B007MPJBM4) and the Cuisinart electric cookie press.
Mirro cookie press review
Mirror cookie press and the Mirro spritz cookie press:
Nostalgia cookie press
Nostalgia electric cookie press
Different type of presses for different cookies!!
Of course there are different type of cookie presses for different cookies, how else would they look different. Here are a few of the main types of them.
spritz cookie press
butter cookies cookie press
vintage cookie press
electric cookie press
electric spritz cookie press
Accessories – cookie press discs
metal cookie press
cookie press gun
metal cookie press gun
Cookie gun Brands:
Kitchenaid cookie press
Super shooter cookie press
Toastmaster cookie press
Deni cookie press
Sveico cookie press
Salton cookie press
Savannah cookie press
Sunbeam cookie press
Villaware cookie press
Ernesto biscuit press
Other fun bake ware reviews are: